Thursday 12 February 2015

Breezer Bottle Art

Today it was the turn of a breezer bottle as a gift for my sister in law for her wedding. A few breezer down I began painting the glass bottles. Peeling off the labels was the fun part before the exercise began.

The first part was creating an outline of the design I wanted to create. Since I was planning to gift two, I had to be sure both looked identical. After a few creative hours I had the outline of the bottles ready. Just the outline alone looked so good that my husband was tempted to give them out even before I colored them! :)

Then came the part of painting the bottles - it had to be something bright and lively as that's my style. Out came the bright reds, the shiny blues and the dark red oranges for the hearts. A quick thought and poof I began my coloring.

In no time, I had a pair of brightly colored breezer bottles ready for gifting and a very happy to be wedded sister in law. 

No comments:

Post a Comment